- Sit down with God, just as you are, your thoughts, intentions, actions. Remember God loves YOU.
- Trust in God and in God’s call to you. Live in the world as God’s child. Let God mould your being. God will transform you to be best you can be.
- Be happy being you, just as God created you. Enjoy the gifts that God gives to you.
- Together we bring to this world, the body of Christ.
- Each one of us is essential to the whole, and each one of us is unique.
- Use who you are to serve others. What you bring and give is special.
- Find your meaning in who you are as God’s creation. Give thanks.
- God calls us to co-operate because together we are more, do more, love more. Together we find joy. Together we can transform the world.